UncategorizedCOVID-19/ Fall Ball Update / 16 July

July 16, 2020

At this current juncture we are unable to determine when/if we will be having a regular fall ball league this year. As a league we do not feel that a program should be started without a reasonable expectation of actual games being played and the guidance we have received is that we need to be in phase 4 before that happens. We will be deciding our plan sometime in the beginning of August. 

We want to get the kids out playing baseball (safely) more than anything and we will work to get it done as soon as we can. Registration will be opened once we make the determination that baseball seems likely to occur in its traditional form.